Thursday, November 6, 2008

Let the creative thinking continue...

As we all work to figure out what's next, figured it may not be bad to have someplace to serve as a central repository for leads, ideas, etc.

PLEASE NOTE that this is a public space (sorry, I am not savvy enough to figure out the whole access control angle quite yet). As such, there are only a couple rules that I will ask that you abide by:

1) No disparaging Rodale remarks
2) No discussion of separation terms
3) If you win the lottery and admit it here, you've just agreed to share it with the whole group.

Anyway, please use as you see fit. If I run across stuff that I think makes sense for others, I will post it. Feel free to do likewise. If you notice a sale on mac & cheese somewhere in particular, feel free to share it. Should you have questions about contact networks, company reputations, etc., post away.

If you're new to the whole blogging deal...a hint. I'll make a post, and you can add comments. Everyone can see them. If there is a post you want me to make so you can put something in particular out there, just give me a shout at my e-mail address you all have.

Here's to RMS, and our future as FSR (Filthy Stinkin' Rich) wherever we may land. Cheers, Charlie

2 comments:

ata08 said...

LOVE THIS IDEA!!!

YAY!!!

I MISS YOU ALL MADLY!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey ... saw a job on MTV Networks site ... for a Manager Integrated Marketing-TV Land ....
https://jobhuntweb.viacom.com/jobhunt/main/displayjob1.asp